Originally built in 1928 by Camper and Nicholson, the 39.16-metre yacht Fair Lady has found a new owner, thanks to Burgess representing both the buyer and the seller.
Her exterior design by Charles E. Nicholson and interior by John Munford was completely renovated in 1996 by Pendennis and included extensive engineering works and a survey of her steel hull and systems. She stayed loyal to the shipyard and returned for refits in both 2006 and 2013.
The classic gentleman’s motor yacht is able to accommodate up to eight guests and a crew of seven in a stateroom layout of a master suite, one double, one twin and two singles.
Powered by twin Gardner 8L3B 231hp engines, Fair Lady can reach a top speed 12 knots. At the time of sale, Fair Lady had an asking price of €5,750,000.